hi all,

I just had a random thought, I wonder whether you'd heard anyone talk about
it at all....

a bunch of women my age are all having babies at the moment. they're all
professional women who would love to carry on with their career, but -
realistically - there's little to no chance of them being the mothers that
they want to be AND having a decent career... if you know what I mean (I'm
not entirely sure that I do).

anyways - I was thinking, I wonder whether anyone had put together some kind
of co working cooperative that featured a creche - so you can bring even
your tiny (or not so tiny) baby to work (and others can too) and you share
the cost of having someone look after them whilst you get some work done, do
meetings etc. but you can also be close/on call for them.

at first blush, it seems like a concept that should work....
you guys would know more about this than me tho'... what do you think?


Leisa


________________________
Leisa Reichelt
Disambiguity.com
Contextual Research, User Centred Design & Social Design

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+44 778 071 2129

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to