There's no color right now simply because I'm working in black and
white to get the basic shapes down... color can come later (hopefully
with someone licensed to do logo coloring...!) ;)

As for including people... well... I guess I'm reluctant to go in that
direction simply because abstracted people in logos never look quite
right to me... and personally having something iconic represent
aspects of the community could be useful later.

As for not using a negative (or obeying conventional wisdom)... you
have a point, but in this case I don't mind breaking with tradition...
Coworking isn't exactly designed for folks who like to conform w/
society's norms. ;)

Chris