Not that it means anything, but this is the starfish I wear around my neck
everywhere. The starfish I looked for all over the world.

One of Chris' main concerns with a starfish was that every single starfish
kind of brings up thoughts of the beach. He's right. It's just one of those
symbols. Here are a bunch of starfish we looked at (you may like others
better):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/enygmatic/61586396/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/festivefrog/1025546731/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mozzercork/85565398/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/goldberg/52321316/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinkerroll21/691406616/
(these are all commercially allowed/manipulatable cc licensed)

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/animals/marine_life/starfish/3493679_starfish.php?id=3493679
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/animals/marine_life/shells/3281195_starfish.php?id=3281195
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/animals/marine_life/starfish/3333452_starfish_in_pairs.php?id=3333452
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/object/4146959_starfish_isolated_on_white.php?id=4146959

The requirements for me are: it should look alive and non-perfect (therefore
all illustrations of starfish are too static), organic, moving...as
coworking isn't about being polished and 'professional', it's about
community.

T.

--
tara 'miss rogue' hunt