My name is Zack and I am a local New Orleanian.  I have not done any
interest polling events, but have spoken with many individuals
interested in becoming members.

Tara, I do not know Brian Oberkirch but would definitely be interested
in getting in contact with him.  I have been in contact with Chris
Shultz at Voodoo Ventures about the upcoming BarCampNOLA, which sounds
very interesting.

Thanks for all the information and help.  For anyone out there in New
Orleans, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!

Zach