Hi Lloyd,
sorry to reply just now but... well, you know how life tends to be in
Butler's Wharf :)
I think the idea is great, and actually is something along the lines I was
thinking too: already having a "traditional" office at my day job, I think
nonetheless that having a shared space where to meet likeminded people
belonging to different industries, countries, experiences would be a great
opportunity to get inspired, motivated, find new opportunities, learn and
have fun in the process!

I'm also interested in the business plan, even if more from a pure
"academic" point of view. Let's have a chat about it at the next event or if
you happen to step by SE1.

Cheers,

--
Riccardo CAMBIASSI