MASSIVE ++ to Tony here! If you look back through this google group for any
advice I've given, it's been the same sentiment: spend time feeling out and
building critical mass with the community before you spend a cent on a
permanent office. Simple and cheap/free things, like Jelly, and even purely
social events to find out who's in your neighborhood like special-interest
happy hours (new media/creative/tech/whatever) are incredibly effective.

Like Tony said...if you can get together without any overhead, do it,
because you've got nothing to loose and everything to gain. When you've
reached a critical mass, you'll know it, and that's when you should be
turning to your new crew and seeing what their wants, needs, and desires are
for a permanent coworking office.

Best of luck, Sean!

-Alex, IndyHall, Philadelphia

--