Hey Joe, Welcome.

There isn't any 'official' coworking place as of yet.  Several people have
expressed interest but we haven't been able to get anyone to take the risk
of getting and running a place yet.  Eventually it will start to happen.  In
the mean time I'd recommend to start getting involved with the local
community so you can start networking with the rest of us home office
warriors :)

What exactly do you do?  I'm a web developer mainly focusing on development
with ruby on rails.

Greg

--
Greg Pederson