Big News!

This month we find ourselves in TWO magazines.  Seattle Metropolitan
Magazine is doing a feature on the 14 hottest companies and they name
Susan and I "Laudable Leaders".  We look so cute!  Then The Seattle
Business Monthly is sporting a nice shot of our first member Chris
Haddad on the cover and inside there's a large article on "Smart
Office Ideas".  They talk about us, another Seattle office My Day
Office, and Tacoma's Suite 133.  They also briefly mention Nutopia
crediting them with the first space back in 1999.  Interesting.
Neither article is up on the websites yet... guess it's not quite
April.  Not sure if they will post full articles or not since they are
all about print.  Maybe I'll post some PDFs.  Anyway, I wanted to
share.  Crazy fun.

Jacob Sayles
Office Nomads