Looks fantastic!  Love the teaser.

On the sponsorship you might look into companies who need
remote space for their workers.  They might be up for a
dedicated space.  We have a similar partnership program
with companies for back up office space.

-felicity chapman

 Cubes&Crayons

blog: www.svmoms.com, www.youronramp.com
Bay Area Coworking Meetup