Hi guys,

I am in Brisbane and follow this group mainly out of curiosity at the
moment. I am a .Net developer and may soon be working from home myself
so my needs may change sooner than even I expect them too.

I don't see me coworking in the immediate future but medium term (6-12
months) I would love to get something going - everything going to
plan. I am going to start asking some relevant parties their thoughts
on the concept... i.e my accountant and solicitor. So who knows what
might happen!

Like Sarah I would like to be kept in the loop if there was any
action. My email is steve at mostlyclean dott com

I have seen very little coworking information related to Brisbane so I
was particularly surprised to see this pop up. Surely there are others
out there?