JDM,

Welcome to the Coworking list.  This is an international group of
space owners, people aspiring/actively working on starting a space,
and people looking for spaces/groups.  We've got a few options now
here in Seattle that you can see listed on the wiki:
http://coworking.pbwiki.com/CoworkingSeattle.  If you want to check
out Office Nomads we are open 8:30-6PM Monday through Friday.  This
Friday we are having an open house to celebrate being open six months.
 Event details:  http://culturemob.com/events/111663.  I look forward
to meeting you!

Jacob