Thanks Audiogeek, Julie, & Tara!

I'd love to write about Conjunctured on the coworking blog! Thanks
Tara! I already put us on the Google Map. :) And our url is
http://conjunctured.com. We're working on the next version of site
now, one with more info about the coworking space.

We really appreciate the support everyone! Thanks! :)

Dusty