Hi Everyone,

My name is Karen Origlio and I value independence.

I understand the need and value of coworking because I have a work-at-
home gig. I've been reading the posts here and all kinds of ideas are
starting to surface. I’m inspired by the energy, creativity, the get-
your-hands-dirty-and-just-do-it attitude of this group, and see
potential for coworking as an impetus for positive change on many
levels.

Unlike many here, I don't think my strength will be starting and
running my own space. I've spent 20 years in IT in various roles,
developing stuff...currently a project manager, skilled and interested
in networking and organizing with an entrepreneurial streak. Just got
a brand new MBA to be used in a non-corporate way; I want to foster
entreprenuership and small business. I want to see coworking grow to
be the de facto standard for how independents work and connect.

What if there was a non-profit organization dedicated to providing
services for coworking sites and members?

Check out www.coworknetwork.org to read more and let me know what you
think.

I'm interested in all input and comments, pro or con. I look forward
to hearing from you.

Karen Origlio