I just got off the phone with our insurer and they are having a heck
of a time trying to get an underwriter for us.  It looks like they're
going to get it done -- but I can't believe it'd even be an issue.

We're really just renting office space and then allowing people to
come in and work.
(Some of) The underwriters are saying they need to know what each and
every member's company does as there's risk associated with it --
(like one of us might be testing fire retardant pajamas in the
facility).

Anywhoo -- anyone else run into trouble?
Anyone have any guidance on how they got their places insured to meet
the landlord requirements?
Any leads on coworking friendly insurers?

Kelly Brown
Office Space Coworking
www.officespacecoworking.com