Steven,
Looks great!  We need to put a page like this on our website too.  Any
chance you can make the space names links?

Not sure the wiki needs to be anything more then it is now.  Folks can make
a pretty version if they care to but simplicity is key for the central
repository.

You may be getting a visitor from our space soon.  Campbell is a native of
your fine country and he was super excited to hear we are partnering with a
space in Wellington.

Jacob

--
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com - (206) 323-6500