Hi, I am just now joining the group and I wanted to take the
opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Allison and I am currently
studying the possibility of opening up a coworking site in Madrid,
Spain. Spain has a strong free-lancing community and for years while
working from home I wished that something like "coworking" existed
here. I am extremely excited about the possibility of creating a site
here in Madrid and encouraging a coworking culture. I am really
enjoying and appreciating all of your posts! Thanks very much for such
generosity in providing information, ideas and assistance!
Thanks,
Allison