Today is October 1st (thank you for the reminder, Jacob) and Suite133's one
year anniversary. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It's been
a good year here and it's getting better every month. Now, it's time for a
vacation.

Just to let you know, Suite133 will be hosting its 2nd Annual Open House /
Holiday / Derek's Birthday Party on Friday, December 12th. If you happen to
be in the Pacific Northwest, or anywhere on the I-5 corridor, let me know
and we'll be sure to get you more information. Last year's event was fun.
We're hoping for an even better turn out this year.

Thanks again for all the information and support,

Derek Young
Suite133
Tacoma, WA