We structured our business model to include free drop-ins. Based on
rent owed for your space, it might not work for everyone though.
Because we view ourselves as a community service we want everyone to
be able to come in and utilize our services whenever need be. This was
especially important following Ike when many people were without power
or internet.

Matthew
carolinecollective.cc