Sweet!

Ping me if you'd like to check out the space on 10/31; I'll probably be
there but don't know what the exact schedule will be.

You might maybe be able to attend the grand opening party! We're still
trying to figure out the right date to do it, with Halloween and the
election in such close proximity.

Stay tuned!

Tony