If you're speaking about insurance, we have a 1mil policy on the lot and
building itself and recommend that each of our tenants get their own
liability and theft insurance.

In terms of security and risk reduction, Ned and I are fortunate enough to
live on site which provides security after hours. We have gates that are
locked at night too.

We have discussed installing cameras that can be monitored online but
haven't taken those steps yet.

Our attack cat, affectionately named White Cat, is quite timid. We're
working on that.

Matthew

--
Matthew Wettergreen