We use eFax. And there is a Kinko's 20 steps away from us if anyone needs a
paper fax (has come up 4x in 2 years).
I've sent a total of 3 faxes in 3 years personally...and those were all
because of my editor.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:52 PM, felicity at cubes <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Alright my fellow coworking space owners and coworkers as well, I
> have kind of a quick question about the fax machine.  We have
> almost no one use our fax machine and I am wondering why we pay
> for a separate line for it.  We are contemplating going to an
> eFax for ourselves and suggesting that to our members.  Thoughts?
>
> Do you use/have a fax machine?
> Do your members use it?
> Do you use eFax?
>
> OR like me, does really no one fax any more...
>
> -Felicity
>
> SPACE: www.cubesandcrayons.com
> BLOG: cubes.typepad.com/blog

tara 'missrogue' hunt

Book: The Whuffie Factor: Using the Power of Social Networks to Build Your
Business (
http://www.amazon.com/Whuffie-Factor-Capital-Winning-Communities/dp/0307409503?ie=UTF8
)
Company: Citizen Agency (http://www.citizenagency.com)