Yep, this is the week for coworking.  Uptime has been open for about a
month, but we're having our grand opening launch party this Thursday.
We've got a great RSVP response, nearly 80, and anticipating 100 by
Thursday.  Lots of dignitaries; a state assemblyman, a county
supervisor, three city councilmembers (and two candidates that are
very likely to be members-elect by tomorrow), and the city manager.
Also some bigwigs from CSU-Chico, including the deans of the
Engineering and Business colleges, the head of the Communications
Design department, and various faculty.  We think we might even get
the President of the University.

Lots of other influential people as well.  We're doing about an hour
of structured content, followed by demos of some of the work our
members are doing.  Wahoo.

--Ax