Thanks Tara - as you may remember it's been a long time coming, been
trying to set up a place for 4 years now so hopefully this one will
get up and running!!!!

Will be streaming using something like ustream.tv too - think many
places miss out on the local/global connection bit so hopefully going
to get that up and running.

Will of course update you guys with any news, got lots to sort out!!