Exciting! I'll put you under spaces in progress...just let me know when to
switch it!

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 5:59 PM, ruyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> please add us:
> camaraderie
> toronto, canada
> www.camaraderie.ca (launching soon!)
>

> On Nov 10, 2:11 pm, "Tara Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> > I'm trying to keep the list of the spaces on the coworking site up to
> date:
> >
> > http://coworking.info
> >
> > I think I may have missed a few. If you are missing off of that sidebar,
> > drop your space name, location and url in the reply message and I'll make
> > sure you get added.

tara 'missrogue' hunt

Book: The Whuffie Factor: Using the Power of Social Networks to Build Your
Business (
http://www.amazon.com/Whuffie-Factor-Capital-Winning-Communities/dp/0307409503?ie=UTF8
)
Company: Citizen Agency (http://www.citizenagency.com)