Hey All,
Wanted to drop a note to let you in on our newest project coming from
our coworking space called..... ActionCamp!

ActionCamp is about gathering really smart people with diverse
backgrounds that want to make a difference in their local
communities.  We put these bright minds in the same room, provide
information about the important local causes and charities, then let
them brainstorm about how to make a difference. Taking those ideas and
putting them into ACTION is the main activity of ActionCamp.

Check out our announcement here: http://is.gd/7S3V

Proud to be part of the coworking movement,
-Daniel

--
Daniel E. Shipton
Founder, Impromptu Studio