I know I'm late to this, but wow! Great story and the MSNBC reporter really
'got' it! Congrats! Can't wait to come cowork out of Conjunctured next time
I get to Austin. :)

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Kelly Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations -- great piece!
> Kelly Brown
> Office Space Coworking
> www.officespacecoworking.com
>
> On Nov 17, 2:35 pm, "Alex Hillman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27723226#27723226
> >
> > Quality piece, nice showcase for conjunctured.
> >
> > Would love for a piece of this caliber to be done about coworking: the
> > movement beyond any individual space.
> >
> > Either way, nice piece and enjoy :)
> >
> > -Alex
> >
> > --
> > -----
> > --
> > -----
> > Alex Hillman
> > im always developing something
> > digital: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > visual:www.dangerouslyawesome.com
> > local:www.indyhall.org

tara 'missrogue' hunt

Book: The Whuffie Factor: Using the Power of Social Networks to Build Your
Business (
http://www.amazon.com/Whuffie-Factor-Capital-Winning-Communities/dp/0307409503?ie=UTF8
)
Company: Citizen Agency (http://www.citizenagency.com)