I am conducting a research project on mobility and daily life and
seeking people to interview. IFTF is particularly interested in how
people are participating in local communities of purpose. By
participation in local communities of purpose  we focus on how people
are changing the ways they (digitally) connect to groups or
communities that are
physically local to them and which play a role in defining local life.
We think coworking spaces and community are examples of what we'd like
to explore.

I will be in NYC between 12/8-12/10. We offer an honorarium. I an be
reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 650-233-9514

Thank you