Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself.  I have a coworking space in
Brooklyn right over the Manhattan Bridge that is geared towards green
entrepreneurs.  We have a large loft in a 45,000 square foot building
filled with socially conscious companies and organizations on other
floors.   We also have workshops such as the one coming up this
Tuesday led by a VC on raising equity financing.  If anyone is in nyc,
you are invited to come by - we will have appetizers, cocktails and
mingling with some of the clients that night as well.   Really enjoy
the opportunity to connect with other coworking sites around the world
and appreciate any tips or insights as we get up and running.

Warm regards,

Jennie
www.greenspacesny.com