Yup, we've already been listed for a while, and have a few reviews:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/blankspaces-los-angeles


Jerome
______________
BLANKSPACES
"work wide open"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)

On Dec 15, 2008, at 12:37 PM, Tara Hunt wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I don't know if everyone has taken advantage of this or not, but I  
> spent the morning enhancing the Citizen Space Yelp listing:
>
> http://www.yelp.com/biz/citizen-space-san-francisco
>
> There is a little place where you can claim the business...and when  
> you do, it opens you to all sort of cool stuff like:
> adding more photos
> adding more information regarding the business
> adding blog badges to your website
> putting up notifications, specials, events, etc. on the listing
> tracking statistics
> getting notifications of reviews
> messaging reviewers
> recommending other coworking spaces (I added as many locally as I  
> could find on Yelp)
> And it doesn't cost anything. For more information: http://biz.yelp.com/
>
> I'm considering doing the paid advertising starting in the new year  
> when I'm a little more liquid. It starts at about $150/month for  
> highlighting your business and goes up to $1000/month if you are  
> super serious about driving traffic.
>
> At the very least, I would recommend putting your space up on Yelp  
> and asking people to review it. :)
>
> Tara
>
> -- 
> -- 
> tara 'missrogue' hunt
>
> Book: The Whuffie Factor (http://twurl.nl/qhe1l0)
> Company: Citizen Agency (http://citizenagency.com)
> Blog: HorsePigCow: Marketing Uncommon (http://horsepigcow.com)
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missrogue
> phone: 415-694-1951
> fax: 415-727-5335
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to