I also got a similar Google Alert last week referring to osdir.com --
and was similarly shocked that it appears to be a post for post
archive of the google group.  I didn't realize Google would allow
something like that;  seems like they'd have the content locked down
somehow.  After all, we are talking about GOOG.  :)