Are there any spaces that offer a Mom's Group for WAHMs?  I am aware
that Cubes and Crayons offers such groups, however does anyother
spaces offer such groups.  I woul appreciate feed back from space
managers, in regards to the hours the group is hosted and the cost
that each mom pays per day/week/month or year.

Fort Wayne is a very family friendly city and I would like to
incorporate that aspect into coworking.  The potential site location
is downtown, which is within close proximity to 4 private schools and
2 charter schools that seem to have a higher percentage of mothers
whom drop their children off in the morning, complete their daily
affairs and then return to the schools in the afternoon.  Thus, I
would like to offer a group that would meet between 10 a.m. and 2
p.m., one day per week, where work could be completed, fellowship
could be enjoyed and lunch would be served.  It is my thought that a
typical session would cost each mother between $10.00 - $20.00.  The
price would include lunch which would be delivered by a close by
eatery.  To ensure that service costs are kept at a minimum the foods
ordered would not be too extravagant, i.e. pizza, lasagna (or other
pasta dishes), sub, chinese, etc.  I imagine $5.00 - $10.00 food costs
per person.

Sincerely,

Jodi Dean
Founder and Chief Community Leader