Yes, we have two blocks of four desks pushed up against each other, with a
mix of FT and dropins at each. We also have two tables off to the side,
which is proving nice for folks who want to be social but still want to
maintain some privacy.
Then we have a long dinner table for six, which is great for events, lunch,
and groups. One startup (Tripfilms.com) takes over the table twice a week
and has their whole team there working together.

Diversity is definitely useful, but flexibility is paramount. Most
important, as always, is to be offering what your members want... which,
over the course of time, will change.

Tony
New Work City