Morning all,

Wanted to share a story with all that made me happy.  Yesterday I
received a call from a college student that was interested in using
the space 2-4 times per month for "team meetings".  She runs one of
those business's that do shows in peoples homes... Classic multi-level
marketing type stuff.

As is always the case when people call or drop by I ask how they heard
about us.  She told me she heard about us from one of her professors
at school.  Apparently her professor read one of the recent articles
in the paper about us and presented us as one option in a lecture
about enviornment and how different people respond to different
enviornments.

I know this doesn't have much bearing on anything...lol but I love the
fact that people love the idea, accept the idea and that coworking
would be even mentioned in a classroom setting.  Just goes to show you
never know where your next coworker will come from!

Paul Delagrange
www.businessplayce.com
703-623-5804