Hi All

Just a quick introduction.

I have been running my own PR, Marketing and Visual Events agency for
21 years and over the past 10 years have become an active networker.
My agency speciailises in shipping, transport and logistics sectors
and verticals retail, manufacturing, automotive and food and drink.

I live with my partner Tom and have 2 step children girls and two step
grandsons.

We enjoy good food and wine and live music.

Hope to chat to you all online soon

Sue Terpilowski
Image Line Communications Ltd.
www.imageline.co.uk