I think Alex is exactly right - Jan (and Sept) are just times of
renewal when people think about starting new things.  Although we
don't get any students, we have a lot of moms who work part-time, and
that group definitely seeks us out in the September time-frame as
their kids head back to school after the summer off and Aug
vacations.

-Molly