Hi folks,

We have made some new progress with our coworking space here in Shanghai, we
will set up a JV with a land owner to run their space of 450 sqms in an
office building. The space looks boring right now, and the location is a bit
remote from the city center. So besides setting up all kinds of house
warming events and parties and online community, we are thinking to find
someone who wants to collaborate in showing their furnitures down here and
use our coworking space as their show room. Some furniture designers have
concern that the furnitures won't be maintain in their best condition if
they are being used by our clients everyday, but will this be obstacle?
Anyone with experiences on this sort of collaborations?

cheers, Yan

--
Liu Yan刘妍
(+86) 135 2429 5509