The "coworking" space that Regus ran in Cupertino, CA closed this past
month without
notice.  While certainly coworking spaces might be done corporately
and expansion is
realistic, each space has its own "flavor" or "vibe" and so it
attracts different people.  In
SF there are 3 coworking spaces each with its own look/feel, so I
think it allows people
to find the right community.

Things to think about...

-Felicity