Hi, Yes, spread the word to your VT friends, or get them into this
google group.
I would love to hear their ideas, specifically on
location, amenities that they would / are looking for, i.e. part-time
space or full-time space,
etc.  I have some ideas of my own, but am very into collaboration as
I pull this together.
Thanks for any connections you can make.
Jen