Hi All,

Dave Ruzius from Prague here. Originally Dutch but have been here in
Prague for a while now.
I've been working in IT and Consulting for 17 years and although I'm
doing quit a few web projects myself I've found out that I'm not that
good a coder :( but seem to be better in talking and bringing people
together.

By luck (or unfortune) I find myself working at home most of the time
on my projects and this is becoming painfull.. As a social person (the
human is not a solitairy creature) I miss the interaction with other
people and sometimes find myself sitting in the shopping centre just
to see some people. (Sad....)

Anyway, at the moment I'm exploring options for starting a coworking
space in Prague as there is a large community of independent workers
and creative minds out there that may benefit from collaborating in
real life rather than on the web.

As a start I've created the Independent workers in Prague Facebook
group to get the people together and discuss issues / needs.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=74593553112

I hope to et some positive response and to be able to take it from
there. It will be a long process but hey... I believe worth it.

More later.

CAU

Prague
Dave Ruzius