We have a space we are setting up for a coworking community in
Williamsburg/Greenpoint, Brooklyn, and are currently deciding what our
membership benefits include.   We are looking to build Brooklyn
Creatives as a community of upwardly mobile professionals in new
media. We are considering occasional, very sporadic, evening workshops
ranging from professional development for business owners &
freelancers to recreational courses in gourmet foods.

We aren’t planning on incorporating the CoWorking space as an LLC, but
to nest it under Blenderbox (which will technically be subletting the
space to the CoWorking community).  We believe in the CoWorking
movement & feel we can put our extra 2100 square feet of space to good
use, share resources and meet others in our field of expertise.
Blenderbox, which occupies a separate space on the same floor, is an
award-winning interactive design agency. Administrative support staff
will be provided by Blenderbox as needed.  Connie will be the
coworking space primary contact for logistics and office management.

This group has held a wealth of information for us thus far & we are
excited to be a part of it!

Jason Jeffries & Connie Colvin

cont...@brooklyncreatives.com
con...@brooklyncreatives.com