Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself, as the group instructions suggest.  My
name's Sean Miller.  My wife Shveta and I run a small nonprofit called
Banyan Institute, and we're planning on opening a coworking space in
San Francisco called Writers Space SF in September 09 or thereabouts.
It'll be a membership organization exclusively for writers, inspired
by similar places in New York, especially the Writers' Room.  For a
monthly fee of around $100, members will get 24/7/365 access to a
quiet workspace as well as a bunch of other writing-community-tailored
benefits.  We're currenly looking around for a space to lease.

Any advice or feedback you have would be most appreciated...

Best regards,
Sean