After months and months of talking about it and planning for it, I
just signed a lease for a loft to open a coworking space in downtown
SLC.  The space will be called BetaLoft.  It's an exciting step to be
sure, but I couldn't have done it without this group.  I've spent a
lot of time reviewing many archived posts, there is so much
information in there!  Thanks to everyone who continues to contribute
to the discussion here.
    I've been doing a multi-part interview for Greg La Vardera's site
workalicious.org about my process of setting up a space, and becoming
a space catalyst.
http://www.workalicious.org/2009/05/interview-with-drew-tyler-birth-of-a-coworking-community.html#more
In the near future I hope to speak with the producer/host of
TechVi.com about the place of coworking spaces in the tech scene.
   I am also planning on joining the Coworking Visa program.   If any
of you come through SLC, I'd love to see you at the Betaloft!  Thanks
again for all the posts, and video, etc.  I'll be sure to continue to
share my ideas, and questions as I move forward.
drew

   -Drew Tyler
Owner, BetaLoft, LLC
801.529.8479