I am also interested in bouncing ideas.  My company manages all of the
IT and technical stuff at BlankSpaces in LA I just started our 2nd
office here in the mid-west and I just checked out Cowork Corridor and
I am going to try and check out the new one that just opened in
Champaign Urbana.   Looking to potentially open one here in Burlington
Iowa.

Chris
(213) 400-9426 or (909) 563-8578 x101