We have one member that's in school full time (Rollins). He comes to
do his homework, network with other members, and ask questions about
Ruby on Rails. He found us, but thinks that if we were closer to UCF
we'd be able to attract a lot more 'young blood'. Your biggest hurdle
will be in showing the value in a membership over the ratty wifi at
the local coffee house (where most of them are grabbing internet, when
not on campus). Also, internet speed matters.

- Eric Marden

CoLab Orlando
37 N. Orange Ave, 6th Floor
Downtown Orlando