Hi coworkers!

I'm Vittorio Gentile, an Italian student of "Economy and Management" @
"G.d'Annunzio" University (Pescara - Italy).

I am opening this post because I have decided to do a research about
Coworking for my degree thesis and especially about what, this new
lifestyle, gives to coworkers.

I believe that the Coworking, due to coworkers’ experiences-sharing
and personal knowledge, makes professional life more productive and
quiet. It gives the possibility to realize things that we can’t make
alone, without a spontaneous collaboration.
I also think that thank's to the Coworking spaces, coworkers can grow
and expand their personal knowledge, this one allows to create a NEW
shared knowledge in the work spaces.

That’s the reason why I have published an on-line survey (link:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IJOKO_e940754e
).
It would be fantastic if you help me replying the survey and make it
known through yours blogs, web sites, or sending an e-mail to yours
coworkers (if you are a coworking space owner).

I know that literature and scientific research about Coworking are
very few, so I’ll be heppy to post in web my results when I’ll finish
and analyze my research .

Thank you very much and I believe in your spirit of collaboration.