Hey folks,
I work out of Office Nomads in Seattle, but the company I work for remotely
is looking to get out of a lease we have on a space in Portland, OR. We
think the space would be good for a group of four or five folks who are
looking to cowork. I am not personally familiar with the space, but from
what I understand, it's really open with good natural light and convenient
to downtown and sits on a Max line. If you are looking for an office space
that has lots of options and is already wired for T1, this could be the
place for you.

More information at
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/off/1200355359.html

feel free to email me off list with questions, and I can get them to people
who can answer them (if I can't).

thanks,
charlie