Hi,
Wanted to introduce myself and say Hi... I'm Steve Guberman, work and
live in Northern NJ. I own a Graphic Design agency in Denville and
we've been talking about embarking on this journey for some time now.
We're excited to help bring people together and all grow and learn
from each other.

Anyone else in NJ looking to kick around some ideas, we're in Denville
(Morris County) and will be looking into Montclair, Morristown, or
Union, NJ.

Best Regards,
Steve