Hey Geoffrey,

I'm one of the co-founders of The Urban Hive, a new coworking space in
Midtown Sacramento. We've just been open for about 2 months, but I've
been pursuing getting a coworking spot in Sacramento for more than 2
years now, so it's exciting to see things finally materialize.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know of the place, since we're so close to
you, and invite you to visit our spot sometime. I'm out of town myself
until Tuesday, but my two partners would be happy to chat with you.
You can find us on twitter @theurbanhive, or online at www.theurbanhive.com.

Thanks for the message, and hope to meet you in person sometime
soon!...jms

--
Janna Marlies Santoro
writer⎮editor⎮educator