Hi Mike,

We're having the same problem. Our location is in a light industrial
area, off the beaten path for pedestrians. It's ideal for quiet
cubicle residents but since the bottom has fallen out of the office
market folks can get an enclosed office for what we have to charge for
a cubicle.

We thought our fiber optic connectivity and collocation facility would
be a sufficient draw for people who need a big web pipe but so far our
expectations haven't been realized. The tenants we do have are
struggling as much as we are.

Lookers are great but they don't pay the bills. 3 or 4 who don't
actually join the club are tantalizing. We can survive for another
couple of months but without some serious support it will be curtains
for Fiber High. Our other IT business, GoQuiet, has been subsidizing
Fiber High for almost a year and we're getting very hungry.

We're trying out a series of free Up 'n Down Load-a-thons to give
folks a free taste of our high speed network (the next one is July
28th, 3-11 pm). Hopefully it will be addictive. But we're not waiting
for miracles. Rather, we're exploring other business models to provide
additional income. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

I hope that we haven't created a co-working bubble by sharing our
enthusiam online with each other and miss judged the market.

Cheers (slightly damped),m

Liza Loop