Also use Twitter. Twitter is like virtual coworking for active users.
I think people who actively use Twitter are much more likely than the
average person to be drawn to coworking.

Follow everyone you can from your local area. Engage people you follow
in public conversation by responding to their tweets with something
meaningful to add. Behave like you would face to face at a social
event but feel free to "butt in" on any conversation; not only is that
okay, it's expected.

If you see the people you follow tweeting things you think are
noteworthy, especially links to interesting articles, retweet them.

And also talk about what you are doing throughout the day. Subtly
mention your facility when it seems natural. Do NOT go into full court
press marketing mode; your goal is to get people to want to engage
with you, not run screaming from you.

And while it makes sense to get a Twitter account for your coworking
space too, tweet mostly from your own personal account with a screen
name that matches your full name (or as close to it as you can get)
and an avatar that is a headshot showing your face clearly. We
Twitters mostly want to engage and build relationships with real
people, not faceless entities.

Lastly be sure in your profile to state your location being the city
where your space is, a bio that mentions your role related to your
space, and a URL to your space's website or a link to a page about you
that includes a very easy to find link to your space's website.

Spend 30 minutes a day on Twitter doing this and my bet is if there
are people locally who are real propects for your space you'll soon
fill it.

Again JMTCW.

Sent from my iPhone